Russ and I went on an "EASY" Jeep ride on Saturday. He told me it was only 14 miles long. No problem. It started out on a smooth dirt road like this one.
Then it got a little rougher like this pic.
This is what greeted us around the next bend. I still didn't believe Russ and his "EASY" trail ride. He kept telling me he didn't remember it being like this.
This is more like it. It was 12 miles of this and it only took us 2-1/2 hours to get to our destination.The views were great once I was able to let go of the roll bar and look over the edge of the 5000 ft drop.
It was over 7500 ft at the top. Once we got to the campground where we were going to we found out it was closed.
Oh well, I had a good time even though I kept giving Russ a hard time about the "EASY" trail. Thanks Russ.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Russ's idea of an "EASY" Jeep trail
Posted by Bobby at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeh, that's the same old story he tells me to get me to go jeeping with him! Some day we'll learn!! Baca
I'm glad you liked it. I just assumed you wanted to start on something "easy".
Post a Comment