Tiff and I just got back from spending a week up in Prescott at our 1st-5th grade church camp. It was non-stop everyday from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm. Our theme was "Star Wars" related. We had "Noduh" on video with his words of wisdom everyday. We talked about 7 spiritual disciplines in life that we encounter. We had lessons, games, crafts, games, food, games, free time, rock climbing and some more games. ( yes, i was in charge of the games.) I was also in charge of all the multi-media part of it. Here are some pics from camp for your enjoyment.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Camp is Over.............
Posted by Bobby at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahhh the cheese curls are so funny! Sounds like you all had a very fulfilling week!
Blair
I enjoyed my week too, but I'm glad that you are back home!
Post a Comment