So many of you don't believe all of the cars I have had.....well, here it goes....
Hornet Sportabout Wagon, 2 - Datsun pu's, Toyota pu, Nissan pu, Formula Firebird, Toyota Corolla, Jeep CJ-7, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep CJ/Wrangler, 2 - 1972 Blazers, 1978 Blazer, 1980 Blazer, S-10 Blazer, 2 - Chevy Tahoes, 2-4x4 Gmc pu's, full size Chevy 2wheel drive pu, Monte Carlo, Lumina, 2-Toyota Celicas, GMC Suburban, Kia Sorento, KIA mini van, and 2 company work trucks. 29 total.
Here is a short video of some of them.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Back on the road again....
Posted by Bobby at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What?? No pictures of that fine looking Corolla?
The challenge would be naming them in order!
If you had had a Ford you wouldn't have had to have so many. They would have lasted much longer.
Yeh, what about that Toyota Corolla? I believe you were the "proud" owner of that vehicle 2different times!! (Baca)
Nobody would BUY a Ford. That's why I wouldv'e had them longer.
Wow...I have some catching up to do. I've had a 87 Toyota PU and now a 2005 Toyota PU....Toyota's last longer!
Ok folks, Ford = FOUND ON ROAD DAILY or
FIX OR REPAIR DAILY!! Toyota is the way to go - I was a little nostalgic looking back at some of those cars and trucks - we came in around the time of the "Luna" - as Eric described it - PS- you look a little like Dale Earnhardt in the photo with the car with numbers - did you use to race? - do they have 40MPH Max races? Loved the post!!!
Hey - If my memory serves me correctly, you used to drive a baby blue rabbit in high school - was it a pick up too? No fords! good man! Although Fords do look good sitting along side of the road waiting for the tow truck and another case of oil!
The Rabbit and Corona were my dad's. I didn't count them cuz I didn't buy them.
Post a Comment