Got invited last weekend to go to Anthony and Sherry's cabin in Pinetop. Played some games, ate, and most importantly I went fishing. Caught some trout on the reservation. Had to go to the store there and buy a one day fishing permit. We told the guy behind the counter we wanted a permit that was guaranteed to catch fish. He said if the one he sold us didn't catch any then the grenade behind the counter would. We didn't need it. We fished at Little Bear lake and Show Low lake. We three guys (Anthony, James and me) caught some but the one gal (Teresa) didn't do so well. Maybe that's why in my wife's blog Amy doesn't refer to Teresa as one of the fishermen. Better luck next time. lol
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Fishin' with the big dogs...
Posted by Bobby at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I didn't refer to her as a fisherman because she is not a fisherMAN! I think she represented us gals well. I still can't believe she was out there fishing in all that rain! Go Teresa!!
That is right Bobby I was the fisherWOMAN!!!!! We will have to go out again I am determined to catch my fish. I am up for the challenge once again.
Post a Comment